Bay Area Stealerships- Allison Sucks!

Hi All:

Is any dealer _acceptable_ for service in the Bay Area? I was all ready to
goto Allison, then the "synthetic oil/car wash" horror story was posted by
one member definitely nixed that idea! And I had a friend of mine "deal"
with them as well. (I've enclosed her horror story below.)

So, the question is. Any advice for an _acceptable_ dealer service
department in the Bay Area?

Anybody have anything to say about the following dealerships?:

- -Weatherford BMW in Berkeley, CA
- -Peter Pan BMW in San Mateo, CA
- -Steven's Creek in Santa Clara, CA

Thanks for the bandwidth-

Ed

'98 M3/4 Black/Grey 6K miles via Euro Delivery on 4/18/98

For your reference, the "Bad Allison" letter from a friend:

>Never am I going to go to Allison BMW again.  They will have to burn
>down all dealerships in the bay area before I go back to them.
>
>It turns out that they also need a new cam shaft for my car.  But they
>didn't tell me this till I called them on Wednesday.  The car was
>suppose to be done on Tuesday.  So I called Allison and talked to the
>service manager and he said that he needed to talk to my service rep.
>to find out the issues with my car.  Then I called BMW North America
>and bitched about Allison.  I called Allison again to find out the
>status and then he finally offered a rental car.  But when my sister
>went to pick it up she waited 30 minutes for one.  Well after that the
>service manager called me back because BMW North America called him.
>Haaa Haaaa boy was he nice to me then.  When I finally get my car
>fixed, I'm never going back to them.

- --
Ed Wodzienski (E3)
'98 M3/4 Cosmos Black/Grey 5 Speed via Euro Del
'82-90 2.0L 16V VW Cabrio
'90 Ninja ZX-7