Wanted: E36 CD Changer bracket

I'm buying a used BMW CD changer from a Z3 to put in my '97 328i.
Unfortunately, I just learned that the mounting bracket coming from the Z3
will not fit on the 328i (I wonder if there are any other differences
between the two cars).  If anyone out there has a 328i mounting bracket
that they would like to sell, please e-mail me.  I hate to spend 80 bucks
on the bracket, it sort of ruins the benefit of buying the changer used.
Hey, anyone need a Z3 mounting bracket???

Donn York

End of bmw-digest V9 #75