E30 M3 Manuals

Rick:

Both the elect. trouble shooting guide and the mechanical manuals, like
most factory manuals are excellent.  The mech. manual covers everything
from engine to body.  I've used it a lot, just to see where things are
located or how things are supposed to come apart.  For $20, it's a no
brainer.  I have the paper manuals, so I haven't seen the quality of the
fische, but I'd assume it is just as good.

The electrical manual is also a must have.

There is also a listing of torque specs in a separate manual.

John Goddard