Seeking advice for new M3/4

>Any help you all can provide on these questions would be greatly
>appreciated.
>
>1) OEM Clear Lenses (sources? Bekkers?) Sources for the Amber Bulbs?

Bekkers is the best source. The amber bulbs are included with the lenses. I
had clear lenses on my 328is (black), and plan on getting them on my M3/4
(techno violet)

>2) OEM Euro head Lights (Xenon/Epsiloid?, sources? Bekkers?)

Bekkers again (again, I've had the Euro Ellipsoids on my 328, and will on
the M3). Check out their prices at: http://www.bekkers.com/bmwblink.htm

>3) How to remove Airbag warning labels on Sun Visors? (Goof Off??)

Yep, Goof Off seems to be the answer. There's a small write-up on this at:
http://www.eskimo.com/~dalus/bmw/e36/interior/e36_visor_sticker_removal.html

Hope that helps,
Jim Bassett
Walnut Creek, CA
1996 328is - X'd and BL/SS'd and now officially for sale
see: http://www.hooked.net/~jbassett/for_sale.htm
BMW CCA #131681