Re: administrivia: contribution address

_The_ Richard Wrote:

> well, i'd prefered to put this off until the digest was more stable in its
> new home (a fair number of readers haven't made it to the new place yet,
> for various reasons -- i knew this was going to happen, but there's no good
> way to manage a server change for a list this big. sigh.)
>
> since there seems to be an actual demand on the part of the digest
> readership to contribute, and who am i to say no to people who want to send
> me money...
>
> Richard Welty
> Krusty Motorsports
> 350 Sixth Avenue
> Troy, NY 12182

Hey, no problem.  Just repost after we're stable and maybe some of the
folks'll send even more money.  Those who already did and who don't want
to send more can choose not to.  You've gone and made us all a bunch of
happy clams; strike while the wallet ..er iron.. is hot!
- --
Pat Donahue  CCA 125031
Vienna, VA
'91 M5 4GTFUL