administrivia: contribution address

well, i'd prefered to put this off until the digest was more stable in its
new home (a fair number of readers haven't made it to the new place yet,
for various reasons -- i knew this was going to happen, but there's no good
way to manage a server change for a list this big. sigh.)

since there seems to be an actual demand on the part of the digest
readership to contribute, and who am i to say no to people who want to send
me money...

Richard Welty
Krusty Motorsports
350 Sixth Avenue
Troy, NY 12182

$10 is a perfectly reasonable contribution; i picked this number to suggest
because it kind of resembles dues for a small, local club. $5 is just fine
too, and some of you for reasons that quite escape me tend to be more
generous than i feel completely comfortable with, but there's not much i
can do about that.

funds will go to cover hardware upgrades/hardware crises like the recent
quicky disk drive replacement, and to defray ISP costs (we're on our own
server now, but it's still co-located at wizvax, so i'm paying for space on
a shelf, power, and a 10BaseT jack that leads to the internet connection).

at some point, we'll have a permanent network connection at NeWorks (my day
job these days), and i'll have the server back in my office again, which
was the situation when i was with INet Solutions this past winter and spring.

richard