E34 540/ 6 spd questions

Mike,

I have the 95 540i six speed.  It does have the M-technic suspension which
is substantially better than the standard suspension that comes on the
540iA, but not quite as good as the true M suspensions.

First mod I did was to go to 17 inch wheels.  Made a hell of a difference.
Then went on to a Dinan stage 3 suspension, chip, exhaust, and filter inlet.
Made a major difference.  Was actually quicker than my M3 before I sharked
it.  I don't think the brakes are different but they do use the same pads as
my M3.  The disks are ventilated unlike the other E34 5 series models.

Bob Smith
West Hills, CA
CCA # 22252 (L.A. & S.D. Chapters)
95 540i 6-spd - heavily Dinanized