E34 540/ 6 spd questions

I  have a few questions about the 95 (E34) 540. The car in question is a
6 speed, but not a sport; i.e. it doesn't have the M5 style body kit or
wheels. It does have sports seats, and sits a little lower to the ground
than a 540ia. Has the 15" honeycomb wheels.
Does this car have the standard 540 brakes, rather than the larger M5/
540 sport brakes? I'd guess it has smaller brakes, due to the smaller
wheels.
Any suspension differences? Any thing else, other than the aero parts?
thanks
mike