Rodd Si*ney Filter!!

Folks, people have asked me about a better way to filter RODD S. spam
from e-mail digests. Well, here it is... the RODD S. SPAM FILTER!!!
These filters are made of PRESSURE CAST European UNIX code and will even
filter FORGED spam! In fact, they filter FORGED spam better than FORGED
filters! While the stock BMW-Digest filter may allow RODD S. spam to
leak through, these PRESSURE CAST filters are guaranteed to stop all
RODD S. SPAM for the lifetime of the e-mail account! Act now and I'll
throw in at NO extra cost a RODD S. SPAM FILTER WRENCH which is needed
to install the UNIX code on your hard drive!!!!!
Thanks Richard! (Now how 'bout a filter for "I'll be out of the office
until...?")

...and where do we send those donations again??
- --
Ron Katona
.sig on vacation