Re: Rodd Si*ney Filter!!

At 05:50 PM 8/11/98 -0400, Ron Katona wrote:
>Thanks Richard! (Now how 'bout a filter for "I'll be out of the office
>until...?")

i need to put together a representative collection so that i can come up
with some good regexps to match them.

>...and where do we send those donations again??

i'm pondering whether it's a good idea to go to the well a second time or
not. i'd like to see the list move to the new server stabilize a little
more first. there are still a lot of old subscribers who missed the
warnings, and they're still trickling back on. it will take a few weeks for
things to really get back to normal.

on the other hand, the mail transport agent on the new server is certainly
moving the mail off in fine order. the queues aren't backing up much at all.

cheers,
  richard