For Sale - BFG 1 - G-FORCE tires and TSW Wheels

Hello.

Recently I was able to purchase some very slightly used wheels and tires =
from a friend of mine. I am just a regular guy who needs to raise some =
cash, not a dealer. Prices are negotiable!

Tires are Real G-Forces - 225-50-16 and I would prefer to sell them only =
with the wheels.  However, if I have trouble moving the wheels I will =
re-post and sell the tires separately in a few weeks.

The tires have each been used only one time from 5-20 minutes.  They all =
have more than 2/3 the tread life left.  I used them on my E-30 M3 and =
noticed a favorable difference to the old R'1's.

All Wheels TSW - 5 Bolt - 16" and fit most E36 3's, E30 - M3, 5's & 7's. =
 All include brand new caps and lugs. All are balanced and ready for the =
track.

Imola (16x7.5)- 4 Brand new in boxes w/ G-Forces - $1200 or just the =
wheels $850

Hockenheim (16x7.5)- 4 in excellent condition w/ G-Forces - $1000 or =
just the wheels $650

VX1 (16x7) - 4 in excellent condition w/ G-Forces - $1000 or $850 w/ BFG =
R1 Rain  or just the wheels $650

My OEM E30 - M3 wheels good shape (one is slightly different but looks =
very very close) with Yokohama AVD all-season tires. One is chunked but =
still great for normal road use. $350 for the four.

I live in New York City and am in Connecticut often. I would prefer a =
deal where they were picked up at my apartment in New York City.

Sorry for the long post. ---  ALL PRICES ARE OBO AND NEGOTIABLE !!!
David dcfnyc@domain.elided
NY, NJ, CVC Chapters
  (oo=3D00=3Doo)                  =20