re: transmission and differential oil

I've also got a '98 ///M3 Coupe and am looking at replacing those
fluids.  I've heard swapping to Redline can resolve MANY problems.  My
main reason is that I'm having problems with 5th gear.  Sometimes it's
hard to put it into 5th, sometimes you think you've got it and it slips
out.  Has anyone seen the same problem?

Also, which fluids are you putting in?  I believe Ben Liaw says to use
the D4-ATF while under warranty.  Which one for the differential?

Thanks,

Bruce....