We had an '02 Fest, but no Princess??

On Tue, 11 Aug 1998, Keith Wollenberg <MFreude@domain.elided> wrote:
>Lisa:
>
>What happened Saturday.  We expected you to be there, with all the other 02
>fans.  Did you get a better offer<g>?  Are you considering resigning as 02
>Princess<g>?
>
>Curiously Yours,
>
>Keith

Keith darling and other darlings..

I was totally commited to coming on Sat. I had everything arranged, I was
going to be wearing the Roundel Tiara... with "02" in diamond studs, and a
cyan blue gown riding in the 02 carriage.. with glass slippers... I even
called JP Collins and left a message and talked to Vince Strazzabasco and
Barry Jay Burr letting them know I would be there.. I think I even sent out
a Bay area 02 email letting you all know I would be there.. but a las.. a
dear friend (my exboyfriend's mother's sister) had passed away. So the 02
princess went off to give her sympathy to the family that morning.

Now, now.. I am not considering to resign.. I would never even think of it!
I know I bought the Bavaria.. but geez... this princess stays true to her
02! <G> Are you starting Rumors?!?! ;-)

I look forward in meeting with you all soon. "Maybe" at 02 Fest West in San
Luis...

JP Collins mentioned another 02 Bay Area Fest next month?

What happened to our autocrosses here? I had to go all the way down to San
Diego for theirs!! ;-) I love a fast car! I love to drive them fast cars!
Remember back when... when I was hesitant to autocross?? Well babe.. give me
a grip on a steering wheel and I'll show you how to make a Bimmer scream!
;-) Ahhhhh.... lovin' it!!!

I won't be able to go to the Monterey Historics this year.. I do have a
better offer!!.. I will be leaving for Boston this weekend and will be back
on Tues.

See you at the board meeting!

Lisa
02 princess