ATTN: stainless brake line people

Hi All,

I had a little mishap with one of my stainless lines.  I have the means to
get it repaired properly but not the time.  I did not save my oem lines
after putting on the stainless ones.  If any one else out there exhibited a
little more sense than I did I am in desperate need of a front right oem
(or even a stainless if any one has one)line.  I will even send it back to
you in 2 weeks.  I am heading down for ofest and would really like to have
reliable brakes.  thanks obviously I need this pretty quickly since O'fest
is this weekend.  I'll cover shipping or any other costs- oh, my car is a
95 M3

Robbie Kollar
Robbie Kollar
Knoxville, TN  Smoky Mtn Chapter