Re: re: Sac Valley Chapter suspension

Chuck writes:

> To: Pat & Phil,
> Sorry guys, I just don't have the time to get that involved in the
> chapter's business.  Shoot, I figured I'd be lucky if I could attend a
> rally or two per year.  If that makes me a lame chapter member then I
> apologize to all.  I am truly envious of those who have enough spare
> time to devote to running a car club. But at the same time I am
> appreciative.  I don't take the time and effort they expend for granted,
> believe me.  Sorry if I pissed you guys off.

I'm pretty sure it's the same with Phil; I'm not pissed off, it's just
that that's what this club is.  I'm lucky in that we've got more than
enough folks out here doing all the things to run the club and I can
just enjoy the events they work so hard to put together.  If it comes
down to it I'll put some effort in too.  (I do hope it doesn't come down
to that though!)
- --
Pat Donahue  CCA 125031
Vienna, VA