<All> Details on E36 325 M-technik?!

A friend of mine is looking at a 1995 red BMW "M-Technik 325i" at CarMax in
Laurel, MD.  He says Mtech b/c there are badges on the doors (not M badges,
M-Technik badges).

He's thinking of buying the car tonight, but he's not sure of the actual
options on the car.  I knew of the white Mtech 325is, but hadn't heard of
the car in a 4-door or in other colors.

I'm not sure if these cars were built in the M-plant, but I sent him the VIN
FAQ to check on that.

Can anyone on the digest shed a little light on the options package included
in this car?

Is the previous owner possibly a subscriber?

Also, he's looking at paying $23k for a '95 with 36k miles on it  anyone in
the DC area with any more interesting deal in mind, please contact me.  John
is subscribing, but I wanted to get this message out fast.

Marc Plante
E36 325i, 104k
Alexandria, VA
Mailto:Marc@domain.elided