re: Sac Valley Chapter suspension

To: Pat & Phil,
Sorry guys, I just don't have the time to get that involved in the
chapter's business.  Shoot, I figured I'd be lucky if I could attend a
rally or two per year.  If that makes me a lame chapter member then I
apologize to all.  I am truly envious of those who have enough spare
time to devote to running a car club. But at the same time I am
appreciative.  I don't take the time and effort they expend for granted,
believe me.  Sorry if I pissed you guys off.
Sincerely,

Chuck MacWilliam
'92 525i
'85 325e