RE: M cars worth the money

Mark wrote:
   For me, the M badge is a heritage, a bond if you will, with the great
racers and races of yore, and I am happy to own a part of it.
	--Mark, like I said before, the "M" series is the ultimate and I am hoping
to be a part of it some day (2001-02) when the wallet gets thicker (need to
make that next stripe).

Call me stubborn, but I'd still take the M car, cause I am gonna add
the mods, whether it be sooner or later.
	--Never, cause if my finances could have done it...you know damn well 	  I
would not even looked backed and double checked. And yes, no 	  matter what
car people buy, they can't leave it stock, I can't and 	  will never....even
if it is a Skoda.

However, "if you have the means I highly suggest you pick one up."
	--I wish I had/have

TSgt George Boudreau
Netherlands
  95 325is spk--with lots of cheap mods <g>
  83 323i --bought with lots of mods <vbg for the price I paid>