[528e, 325e] Rocker arm needed

	While adjusting the valves, I could not perform the proper .012
clearance with the #1 cylinder (foremost piston closest to radiator).
This leads me to three possibilities:

1) rocker arm is worn and needs replacement
2) rocker shaft is distorted at end
3) camshaft lobe is worn for #1 cylinder

	What do the gurus suggest?  I would like to purchase a used
rocker arm and see if replacing it will rid the car of the tapping noise
I hear at idle.  Otherwise, it runs smoothly as expected of an eta engine
with excellent compression and power delivery.
	Joe Kramlinger
	Orlando, FL

PS  Please include private responses- I am not currently on the digest,
thank you.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]