TSB's & Power Steering Info

I did a little work on obtaining info on Technical Service
Bulletins by BMW at www.alldata.com and got the following.
For my car, Rolf's and Jason's car, the following TSB was
issued :

TSB NUMBER     Issue Date   TSB TITLE
320196               FEB 96       Power Steering Diagnosis

I believe the answer to the three PS system problems lies in
this TSB. I called BMWNA and they told me that TSB's
were proprietary information that was only shared with their
authorized service centers.

Does anyone know of any way to get access to this TSB and
other TSB's ? And if anyone has access to it, I would really
appreciate if I could get a copy (e-mail, fax, snail mail will do).
Thanks.

Mike Theuri -- '86 325  165K

End of bmw-digest V9 #33