RE: E30 Overheating -- any advice

> What is a good way to tell if your radiator is clogged.  I've been
> dealing with a stupid overheating problem in my wife's '84 318i and I
> wanted to check the radiator, but I don't know how.

I think my mechanic actually checked the temperature at various spots on the
radiator while my car was running and found a cool spot in the middle.  I
would think that any good radiator shop could flow test it for you.  If you
are willing to take the radiator off of the car and carry it to a radiator
shop, it should not be too expensive to test.

Kurt Zimmerman
Hoosier Chapter