re: Alpina wheels on an iX??

> A possible fix can be found at BMP Design in Texas.
> (US orders call 1-800-648-7278 or FAX 1-800-254-4143)
> They sell offset plates that are used between the wheel and rotor.
> I think they sell 5/10/15/20 mm spacers.
> I would guess that these would require long wheel bolts when using the
> spaces.

Wouldn't this be the opposite of what you want?  If you had IX wheels and you
wanted to put them on an IS you could use spacers to take up the larger offset
of the IX wheels.  But since Darren is trying go from an IS to an IX I think
he's screwed.  If he put the spacers on he'll have tires sticking out beyond
the fender wells.

I agree with you Darren,  If I had Alpina wheels I'd hate to part with them.

Kurt Zimmerman