Re: Financial question

Kathy wrote:
> It may not be sound, but my rule of thumb is about 98% assuming no
> traffic tickets.  Went up to 99% the year I bought the V1.  Hope this
> helps.

Y'know, this opens the door for the *ultimate* UUC upgrade. If Kathy
will just donate a few ounces of blood, sweat, and/or tears, we can
clone her attitude genes and solve the spousal problem once and for all.

I see a future free of cunning, deception, and subterfuge; a future
where one little pill will be the key to unlimited upgradeability!
Imagine the possibilities!!

Steve Peranteau
San Diego (Biotech mecca)