<E36>reply-Speaker Recommendation

I put an aftermarket system in my E30 318i nearly two years aago.  I
compared Boston Acoustics, MB Quart, and Macintosh component speakers
for the front of the car.  After many hours of comparison using my own
CDs (familiar music), I decided to purchase the Macintosh speakers,
specifically the MSS470.  In comparing them to the MB Quart, I thought
that they produced a much more natural, smooth sound than the MB Quarts.
Of course, my musical choices are mainly jazz, acoustic guitar, and
piano.  However, they also do a great job with rock.

My $0.02...

Ron Buchalski
85 318i
95 M3