<Misc> BL/SS

It seems a lot of people are missing the boat!

Lets compare apples to apples, because some people seem to throw the term
"Engineering" around too loosely.  As an Engineer, I take this to heart.

Charging 33% over dealer list for any part which is not enhanced or modified
in any way is robbery!  Everyone beats on the dealers for being priced too
high.

It shouldn't matter if You, the dealer, a supplier, or myself looks up the
part number.

Maybe you should have included the cup and charged $15 more for the kit, you
would have probably gotten less scrutiny for it.

REMEMBER: In the world of business you are sometimes asked to justify your
existence, it keeps perspective!  The angry words I am receiving are sending
a messge of their own.