BL/SS and $$$

Enough already!  Of course Ben and Co are entitled to make a buck off =
Ben's VERY GOOD idea.  Those who don't want to purchase BL/SS have =
the option to work out other solutions, including the ACS shifter.  =
That, guys and gals, is why we live in the good ol' USA.

I also think that the point about instructions is very well taken.  I =
recently converted a 2002tii to M3 power.  To do this I spent $250 on =
an instruction manual from Aardvarc Racing (2002parts.com).  Although =
$250 may seem like a huge amount of money, it was by far my best =
expenditure, because it allowed me to benefit from the experience of =
others.  In short, I didn't have to make the expensive mistakes that =
others have made and I could proceed without a lot of wasted time.  =
We tend to take instructions for granted, but they definately add =
value, and we pay for them every day.

So quite yer bitchin' and start shiftin' =8B the BL/SS way!

Jerry Kolb

2002/M3 (BL/SSed)

BMWCCA/BMWACA