Drive for the Cure sob story + M Roadster query

Went to Kansas City for the Drive for the Cure
this past weekend to check out the M Roadster.
While waiting for my crack at it, I drove a 328iC
w/ stick. Curious to see how well the car stacked
up to my '95 M3 (I'd never driven any BMW except
mine), I pulled out of the lot & proceeded to run
it the redline through the gears -- not bad.
Before I went 200 yards I saw the flashing lights.
Cited for 58mph (& climbing) in a 35 zone. The
really sad thing is I had just hard-wired a
Valentine 1 into my car & didn't have the lighter
adapter with me; else I would have used the V1 in
the test cars. Just a warning for the rest of you
who Drive for the Cure -- if the cops know about
it, they'll loiter around.

On another note, I noticed the M roadster's brake
pedal feels like a race car's -- it immediatly
bites hard at the slightest pressure. Does anyone
know if a '95 M3's should feel the same or
similar? Mine sure as hell doesn't even right
after bleeding the brakes -- is this normal?

Andy '95 M3, speeding ticket in map pocket