RE: <All> BL/SS

Anthony, All,

Ben developed and refined the BL/SS upgrade.  He has also told us all
exactly how to do the work ourselves, and even went as far as flying around
the country to help or actually do the work himself.  All this output of
time (what's your hourly rate, Ben?) without receiving a single cent in
remuneration.

After most Crygesters' have had this upgrade performed at cost, he now
decides to make it available to the masses at a reasonable cost.  If this
offends or disappoints you, so be it;  but please keep two things in mind.
There is no better valued short-shift solution on the market, and all of us
on the Crygest have the necessary instructions on how to do this ourselves,
mainly provided by Ben himself.

If people think Ben is screwing them or taking them for fools (your words)
then I suggest the following.  They order the parts themselves (after asking
Ben for the correct part number) and then bend the lever themselves (best
ask Ben how to do that too) and then install the new lever (I believe that
Ben also has the instructions for that).

Ben, great web-site for a great idea.  Good luck and I'm waiting to cut you
a check for you next great UUC idea.

Cheerio,
Roan.