<All> BL/SS

I Apologize for some things that I may have posted this morning or that
people may have mis understood.

I have acknowledged that a person should charge a premium for enginered or
modified parts and their ideas.  As a Mechanical engineer in a manufacturing
company, I know what it costs to develop and research parts.  But I also
feel funny when a standard product gets a new name tag and huge mark up over
list. List price on any standard part usually gives some cushion for look
up, pulling from stock ... or whatever.

I really hope that all involved make millions off of this venture, as I said
I admire entrepeurial spirit and hope the new products keep on coming.  But
I just felt a bit let down not about the idea or even the price of the kit
but just for ....

I hope that there are no hard feelings and I fully endorse this product
myself and understand the convenience of ordering a kit that you know will
fit!

Hell, I'd buy as many kits as cars that I own because it is a great product
and I'm sure that the after sale support will be great.

This has nothing to do with UUC or their product but I feel that business
practices in this country are going to hell.  Just in a bad mood I guess!

Again, my sincerest apologies, I feel the way I feel.  Wasn't this country
based on free speech and respect and understanding of other peoples
opinions.  For those that do not understand this, try spending some time in
a communist country.