RE: <AUTO-X> street tires vs. R1's - lap time difference?

Thanks a lot to all of you who answered my posted question. To summarize,
the answers ranged between 1.5 and 3 seconds on a 1 minute course.

I'm not planning to go with R1's yet, but wanted to know how I was
progressing in relation to certain other M3 drivers. Especially since I'm in
the same SCCA class with the RM3DR1's at non-BMWCCA events. This was only my
4th autocross, so I have a lot to learn. I'm really hooked though - it's so
much fun!

Brad Snakenberg
BMWCCA National Capitol Chapter
95 ///M3 Avus Blue