CB Radios

Pat and others:

Check out:
http://www.uniden.com/docs/product/prdetail.cfm?prodid=101

This is a sweet little unit. It is the Uniden Pro 510XL.  It is black, VERY
compact, extremely durable (use one year round on my 4 wheeler!!!), and can
be power tuned to 12-14 watts with a turn of a screw.

I also have a pair of the Cobra HH portable units.  Very weak!!  The trunk
mounts with the massive microphones (robophone) are not much better.  I
would either use the Pro 510 XL or buy a real high quality hand-held $$$
with coax adapter for a mag mount antenna.  Wilson makes the best antenna
for the buck.  The "Little Wil" is great...300 Watt max, 1 piece mag base
and adjustable stinger for low SWRs.

I can get these for a good price and pre-tuned 12-14 watts.

Ron Milliet
McComb, MS