Re: Jim C Chip

Roel Mandac asks:

>Is the chip illegal in California? If not do they pass
>smog inspection. I have 1995 E36 325.

While the chip is, to my knowledge, not registered with the CARB, and thus,
technically not allowed for pollution controlled motor vehicles in
California, it flies through smog inspections without blinking an eye.  It
makes your car run better, not dirtier<g>.

Keith

Keith Wollenberg
BMWCCA, V.P. Golden Gate Chapter  (original member number 6,xxx, now 73293)
BMWACA Seattle  (Since 1972)

'88 ///M5 (MFREUDE)       '72 tii Touring (TOURING)
'95 M3 (M-Tschuss) [But Kelly always drives it <g>]
As should be obvious, all opinions expressed are solely my own.