Best BMW Tool Ever! (Not for Sale)

Portable diagnostic unit with the power of the DIS including full service
manuals for all models E12>E46.  Includes 64mb Ram, 3 gig hard drive, and a
wireless head unit so cars can be tested during roadtests.  Includes
docking station and CD's (no more time consuming floppy disk loads as with
the old MODIC)....CD need not remain in the unit as with the DIS (all data
is loaded onto the hard drive).
		The tool is the new MODIC 3 which just started arriving at dealerships
yesterday.  Each dealer will be allowed one tool for every 3 registered
technicians.  The old MODIC's will have to be returned to BMW.  I wonder
what the dealerships will do to prevent these from walking out the door for
sidework after hours.  The tools are being insured for $10k  (I would buy
one at this price) when shipped to the dealerships but I feel they are
worth much more.  SD
Steve D'Gerolamo - The Ultimate Garage
201-262-0412 / steved3@domain.elided / http://www.ultimategarage.com