FS 17x7.5 M Double Spoke 2 Wheels

The original front Pilots on my 97 M3 are just about gone, so I'm putting
8.5" M Double Spoke 2 wheels up front (same as on back), and running 245's
all around -- can rotate tires, dial out some understeer (which I'll
probably offset by adjusting the front sway bar a notch stiffer, to further
reduce body roll), etc.  So, I'm selling the 7.5's up front.  These are the
"stock" M3 alloys on 96+ sport M3's -- curved, double spoke with small ///M
emblem.  The wheels are pretty much pristine (not bent or dinged; no
scratches or curb rash; etc.), and were hand washed and waxed every 2/3
weeks, with the rest of my car -- same mild car wash (no wheel cleaners);
Blitz wax; etc.

BMW's retail price is $455 per wheel -- you can have both for $450 +
shipping (if you're local to the SF Bay Area, with or without the Pilots on
them -- if you're outside the Bay Area, I expect I'll have the tires
dismounted, so I can pack and ship the wheels in the boxes the 8.5's come
in).  If you've got a 96+ M3 with any front wheel damage, this is a good
opportunity to replace those damaged wheels (or, if you've upgraded to 8.5's
all around, you can complete your partial set of track wheels); if you've
got a 95 M3 and/or any E36, you can upgrade to the 96+ alloys (of course,
you'll have to score another 2).

Lew Becker