Wanted: BMW race car,

Hey there race fans,
Anybody got too many race cars hanging around taking up space in the
garage, and would like to unload one to a aspiring race driver? I will be
getting my novice license soon and am looking for a 2002tii, or 325is
or ???, (must be a BMW) that has been prepared and or is currently
racing. I would be especially interested if the car was on the WEST
Coast. (Calif, Ore or Wash.) Even Vancouver, Canada would be ok.
If you have a car for sale, know of someone or are planning on selling
at the end of this season, please email or give me a call.

Thank you for your kind attention,

Mark Estes
'88 325is
Portland, BMW ACA