Dunlop info

     > Here is my $.02.  The Dunlop Sp 8K is the best bet for the money.
     > The tread ware is not that lousy on this tire.  ..............

     BTW, Did anybody know the real difference between SP2000 and SP8000?
     I know 2000 is the OE tire, but are there any differences in the
     construction and compound used.    Also would it be safe to put both
     2000 and 8000 on, provided the same tire go to the same axle.   My
     guess is that should be ok for everyday use, but I may also use them
     in driving school as well (I'll stay with street tire for now while on
     track)   TIA for any info.

     Regards,

     Peter Li
     NJ BMWCCA