[bmw] Subject: BMW Meet in Orange County for Suzuka GP Oct 11

Subject: BMW Meet in Orange County for Suzuka GP Oct 11

Hello Williams/BMW/RS/JPM Fans!

This is your official invitation to gather with fellow BMW Formula 1 nutz to
watch the final F1 race "LIVE!!" from Suzuka, Japan on Oct 11, 2003.

Info -

TeamPetrolHead (TPH) is a close-knit group of Formula 1 crazies
that gather at Giorgio's Restaurant on Balboa Island (Newport Beach) at 4am
to watch the latest F1 race(s) LIVE! Every other Sunday morning for F1 and
breakfast
during the season.

TPH has been gathering for over three years now and we are a diverse group
of folks who own/drive Ferraris, Porsches, BWMs, Mercedes Benzes, Cobras,
Toyotas, Lotuses, and many other fine sports cars.  We love our
varied sports cars as well as Formula 1 racing, in fact several of us travel
as a "gang"
(meaning we ARE a gang of fun loving folks) to F1 events
worldwide.
As stated we love auto racing, know how to have fun, and would
like to extend an invitation for you to join us for the final F1 race on
October 11, 2003 at the National Sports Bar in Santa Ana, California. TPH
has secured the main dining/pool hall area (which seats 200+) packed with
20+ TVs and a big screen for your F1 viewing pleasure. Currently, we are
expecting 50-100 folks from  the local BMW, Cobra, Porsche and Toyota car
clubs, in addition to the regular Sunday morning TPH crew.

This is a family affair so please bring your wives, husbands, girlfriends,
boyfriends, playmates, friends and children. We have access to play video
tapes on all the monitors within our viewing area so if you have something
interesting to share please bring it! (racing content only please J)

Where:
National Sports Grill & Bar
101 East Sand Point
Santa Ana (Orange County area), California, 92707
714.979.0900 / tele

When:
October 11, 2003
7:00 pm to 2:00 am

Schedule:
Doors open @ 7:00 pm
Note:  Special/Private Car Club parking will be made available for us.
Dinner service starts - 7:00 pm
Dinner service ends - 11:00 pm
Dinner and Drinks are paid for by patron (yes we are cheap, but
we ARE fun).
Happy Hour pricing (typical bar specials) - 8:00 pm till close.
Appetizers/Pizza - available till closing.
Guest speaker(s) (last year we had Tony Callas of Rennsport
http://www.callasrennsport.com/calintro.htm) and special programming
planned.

Why:
Because we (and you) love Formula 1!!

RSVP:
If you plan on attending, PLEASE RSVP! We may be cheap, (and know how to
have a good time) however we do appreciate and expect one to exhibit basic
social etiquette with the favor of a reply. You may RSVP to one the
following
contacts -

Terry at Grd4Spd Racing
619.741.4881 / tele
events@domain.elided

or

John "PetrolHead" Britton
714.841.1116 / tele
jbritton@domain.elided

Thanks for your time and interest and we hope to see you on the 11th! Go
JPM!!

Regards,
Terry

"If it doesnt make you go fast, we don't sell it"
Grd4Spd Racing - www.grd4spd.com