  From: T S Perez
  To: Al Floer ; bmw-digest@domain.elided
  Sent: Sunday, August 31, 2003 10:21 PM
  Subject: Re: [bmw] oil change

  The dealer where my son bought his car REFUSED to change the oil until the
  light bar indicated so.  It was about 13,000 miles and about 18 months on
  the brand new engine.  I hated to see that.  I fail to see where there is
  any advantage to this.  If not the miles, what about 18 months or blowby ,
  acid, and other junk that builds up in the oil.

  And remember, new BMWs come with all service included but they will not
give
  you an extra inch.

  tsp
  94 540iA