re: e30 Chattering Clutch/Driveline Shudder

Well, the consensus from the list appears to be: get a new clutch, and
maybe grind/mill the flywheel face while I'm at it.  One lister suggested
a massive smokin' the clutch manouever: start out in fourth one once or
twice from a dead stop.  I tried this...no joy.  Most folks suggested that
it would be worse at higher temps, and this is in keeping with what I'm
experiencing.

So...I guess I'll be ordering a clutch kit and dropping the tranny...I
guess I'll fix the floppy linkage this time.

Ugh....I hate doing clutch jobs.

Scott