Racing Dynamics Wheels for BMW 740i E38 - NEW

FS:  Racing Dynamics Wheels for BMW 740i E38 - NEW

Brand new in the box. Genuine Racing Dynamics Wheels. Made in Italy. Total of four (4) wheels is included.

These wheels are genuine Racing Dynamics wheels, these wheels are new, and have never been mounted. These wheels are in perfect condition.

I bought these several years ago and they have been sitting in my garage. The boxes are a little beat up, but the wheels are absolutely in perfect condition. Guaranteed.

The wheels fit the E38 1995-2002 BMW 740i and are the same size as the OEM tires, 8J X 16H2. Not sure if they fit any other vehicles. Wheels are Model RGR. Racing Dynamics Part Number 124 10 16 803

Center caps for all four (4) wheels are included and one set of wheel bolts and valve stem for one (1) wheel. You will have to buy the other wheel bolts and valve stems. I will ship the wheels via UPS.

I have these wheels listed on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=43956&item=2427108281