What's better?

Greetings all.

I am going to replace the suspension on my car and
came accross these H&R cup kits that tirerack sells.
These seem to be ALOT less expensive than buying
shocks and springs seperate and are said to be "tuned"
for each different vehicle.  The guy at tirerack told
me that the shocks are either Bilstien or Koni.  Does
anyone have any experience with these?  Has anyone
compared these to the Bilstien/HR set up?  Kinda seems
to good to be true and you know what they say about
that!!  Thanks!!

Manuel Paredes
changing my H2O pump this weekend!!
L.A. BMWCCA