5 3/4" Headlamp Dimensional Standards?

I'm going to try to turn my melted ellipsoid headlights into holders for
standard 5 3/4" headlamps.  Is there a place online where I can get a good
drawing (or even a crappy drawing, I guess) of standard headlight mounting
features?  Mainly the correct size and location of the tabs on the back of
the lamps and the distance from those tabs to the bead where the trim ring
sits.  Any standard clearance dimensions for the reflectors would also be
good to know.

Thanks

Karl Zemlin
'94 525i touring - visually impared.