E36 Central Locking Problem

I have a 1994 325is that seems to have a central locking problem. I can no longer unlock all the locks by unlocking just one door. I need to unlock each door/trunk individually. I replaced one of the fuses and that fixed the problem but a few hours later the problem came back. The fuse didn't look blown though. One of the main problems with this is it locks my gas lid. Anyone experience this before and what was the fix? Also, is there an auxiliary gas lid release?