Parts sources

Has anyone had any luck with a dealer or parts house they could
recommend for on line or phone order of dealer-only parts? Specifically,
I'd like to replace my vacuum lines and the dipstick o-rings on my '91
e-30 (m42 engine)--having replaced the o2 sensor, the plugs, and the
icv, I'm pretty sure there's a vacuum leak--and there isn't a local
source.

I'd sure appreciate any help/recommendations.

Shaun Dustin
'91 318i