Re: Don't use the #@%$ ing DRL's !!!

> Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 19:24:32 -0400
> From: "J. Cash" <j.cash@domain.elided>
> Subject: Re: Don't use the DRL's !!!
>
> I can NOT support the line of thought that says DRL's should not
> be used.

The biggest problem, and maybe this is just because they are relatively new in the US market, is that people forget to turn on their *real* headlights when it gets dark out.  So you have a bunch of Pontiacs driving around at night trying to see with nothing but fog lights and dim headlights.  I'm still trying to figure out if Pontiac forgot to include a switch for those fog lights, or what...

Jim Pointer