1998 328i ball joint failure

I'm posting this for a freind who is not to savy with
the ways of the net.  Please help him out if you can

The suspension in my vehicle fell out of my 98 328I
BMW, A certified BMW Tech from North America check out
the vehicle. Basically said my Certified Warranty
would not cover the vehicle. But the Ball joints were
defective just broke off, this is a manufacturer
defect and BMW will not stand behind their car. They
even said this is something that isn't suppose to
happen, I only have 59,000 miles on my vehicle. BMW
should stand behind their vehicle, if there are any
other cases like mine please let me know. I plan on
pursuing this to the highest level that I can. If you
could be of any help it would be appreciated.

this is my freinds email address if you can help out
or point him in the right direction:
rdnytheman@domain.elided

=====
The email name is in reference to a monty
python movie "The Holy grail" in which they
mention a "castle Anthrax". Since I love monty
python, it was my tribute to them

Possibly my new name will become
"Knights_who_say_Neeee!@domain.elided"