Re: Non - BMW content - Don't use the #@%$ ing DRL's !!!

Funny, I think this thread actually did start off as a BMW question...  as
in how to make the car turn on its DRL's.

And besides, I said M3 at least one time in my post.  -grin-

I won't propagate this thread any longer, though, since clearly it has
exceeded the bounds of BMW talk.  I apologize to the community at large.

mjc

    -= Mark Justin Cecil == New Orleans, LA == mjcecil@domain.elided =-
                    -= http://noml.dyndns.org/mark.html =-
    -= UNIX/Storage Architecture, Implementation, and Administration =-

           "The truth is the truth, no matter what you *believe*"