RE; 88 735i (E32) Heater control valves

  Hello all,

 I am in need of some help. Given the recent heat wave here in Toronto
Canada, I have been working on getting my A/C to function properly.
Moreover, at present A/C is working fine, the problem with the A/C system
is that heat is escaping into the system and causing the A/C cold air to
heat up.The heater valve responds to the tempature dail controls. However,
upon inspection the rubber on the heater valves seems to be worn out. Any
ideas on how to rebuild or where to purchase new plungers and seals
(rebuild kit) for the heater control valves (located on the drivers side
beside the battery jump terminal)?

Thank you all in advance,

Regards,
Emilio