M3/4 questions new owner

Could any of you give me a few suggestions/answers regarding my 97' M3/4? The
car has 58k on the clock.

With the unmatched rim sizes should I still rotate my tires side to side?

Where would I start to look for a putt putt air leak sound drivers side? It
doesn't sound like it's coming from the center of the exhaust, closer to the
motor. I hope it is not a header leak.

Lastly, I am starting to develop a belt chirp/accessory chirp on start up.

I do not expect an online diagnosis! Just some suggestions on where to start.
You could see more motor parts on my Alfa!

TIA!

Michael