car books, powell's books affiliate, digest support

an off list discussion with a reader from another digest reminded me that i
set up a powell's books affiliate program some time back in another
context. it never did much, but i'm respinning into digest support.

/bmw/PowellsLinks.html

it's thrown together quickly, don't flame me because i tossed it off in 5
minutes. it'll get beter.

the Powell's selection of bimmer specific stuff is thin, but the links to
Racing and to Automotive History/Biography may prove to be of interest.
i'll provide more direct links as i root through the online catalog.

richard